On Sunday June 5th a pre-course, in which experts teaching their techniques, is organized at the Skillslab at the Erasmus Medical Center, Department of Anatomy in Rotterdam.
The number of participants is limited to 30 and the maximum number of participants has been reached so it is no longer possible to register for the pre-course.
10:00 - 12:00 Presentations/films on techniques
- Laparoscopic posterior component separation technique
- Rives-Stoppa procedure
- Endoscopic – and open triple neurectomy
- Abdominal cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome (ACNES)
- Trans rectus endoscopic hernia repair (TREPP)
12:00 - 13:30 Lunch break
13:30 - 16:30 Hands-on - 6 techniques (6 rounds of 30 minutes each):
For these demonstrations Anubifix prepared bodies will be used.
- TREPP - Dr. W.L. Akkersdijk
- Laparoscopic 3-neurectomy - Dr. D.C. Chen
- Posterior comp separation - Dr. F. Muysoms
- Posterior extraperitoneal-anterior inguinal total triple neurectomy through one incision - Prof. G. Campanelli
- ACNES neurectomy - Dr. R.M.H. Roumen
- Rives-Stoppa with sutureless mesh - Prof. dr. J.F. Lange
How to get to the Skillslab:
The SkillsLab is situated at the 1st floor of the Faculty building, room Ee-120.
Erasmus MC Wytemaweg
Wytemaweg 80, 3015 CN Rotterdam
Follow the signs to entrance 4 (building Ee). The entrance of the Ee building is located at the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor of the Faculty building (Ee) you are able to use the red elevators to the 1st floor, here you’ll see the reception of the SkillsLab