To register yourself for the 38th International Congress of the European Hernia Society: Please click HERE
Registration fees (in Euro, including taxes)
13 March 2016
|EHS-AHS members + pre-course * FULLY BOOKED||745||845||945|
|Non-member + pre-course * FULLY BOOKED||885||995||1070|
Trainees/residents/students + pre-course */**
|Day registration Monday OR Tuesday (fee per day)||350||400||450|
|Day registration Monday OR Tuesday RESIDENTS||150||150||200|
|Day registration Wednesday||200||250||300|
* On Sunday June 5th a hands-on pre-course is organized at the Skillslab of the Erasmus University Medical Center in Rotterdam. The additional costs for these pre-course are Euro 195 and registration is only possible in combination with a full EHS congress registration. A limited number of participants can attend the pre-course (max 30). For more information about the programme/content, please check the programme button. FULLY BOOKED
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the welcome reception
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Programme and abstract book
- Certificate of attendance
- Three lunches (on 6, 7 & 8 June)
- Coffee/tea during breaks
Congress dinner ticket
On Tuesday evening, 7 June, a conference dinner is organized in the city center of Rotterdam.
You can register for the dinner when registering. The costs are Euro 75 per person.
It is possible to register an accompanying person (e.g. your partner). The costs for registering an accompanying person are Euro 150 and include:
- Access to the welcome reception on Sunday 5 June
- Access to the conference center, including catering (coffee/tea breaks and lunches), but NOT the scientific sessions
- Congress dinner ticket for Tuesday 7 June
Booking and cancellation conditions:
All cancellations must be send to the congress secretariat by e-mail. Payments will be reimbursed, minus Euro 25 administration costs when the cancellation is done before 25 April 2016. No reimbursement will be given if the cancellation is done after 27 April 2016.
After registration the following legislation applies: the cancellation rules apply after the statutory period of 7 working days.
Letter of invitation
The organizers will be pleased to send a letter of invitation to any individual requesting one, once their registration and payment have been received.
It is to be understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential participants raise travel funds or obtain a visa. It is not a commitment on the part of the congress to provide any financial support. Applications have to be received by the conference secretariat before 15 April 2016. A refused visa application is no reason for refund.